Saturday, May 31, 2008

Chocolate...a food that always brings happiness

It's been a chocolate filled week and I am more than okay with that. First Kaitlyn, Allison, her friend who I also knew from before Sam and I went to Max Brenner on Tuesday night for dinner and deserts. Max Brenner is known as "Chocolate by the Bald Man." Kaitlyn and I split a pulled pork crepe which was fantastic. I'm so glad she saw that on the menu. Then the four of us split three desserts all seen below.


(From left to right: Allison, me, Kaitlyn, Sam)

Yesterday after exploring the Metropolitan Art Museum Rebecca, Sharlene and I met up with Alina and Irasema at Serendipity. Where Rebecca and I split a "Can't Say No Sundae." It was extremely good and just the right size for splitting. I would have been sick if I ate it by myself. (Sorry this picture isn't that great, I forgot to adjust it from it's previous setting.)


Mhmmmmmmm...chocolate

1 comment:

Lobbie said...

I'm seriously salivating right now....