Saturday, May 31, 2008

Where in the World will Sarah serve her mission?


As mentioned in at least one earlier post I want to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I submitted my papers on May 24th and was informed yesterday (30 May) by my BYU Bishop that according to things online, my call had been issued. So I'm just waiting for the US Postal Service to do it's stuff and expecting it to arrive Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. I'm really excited and can't wait to find out where I go!


This is the picture I submitted for my Mission Papers

4 comments:

Lobbie said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but you may not get this if it's on another one.
I just wanted to say how jealous I am of your cheesecake-eating experiences.
That's all.
:)

Bryce said...

First I want to point out that "Where in the world will Sarah serve her mission?" is perfect, because it still fits the Carmen San Diego song. And I want to guess... Romania.

Also, I am so ridiculously excited for you I can hardly stand it. The end.

beckee said...

Yeah!! I cannot wait to hear where you are going!! I am guessing...um...I would guess the Philippines (where Wes served), but I am not sure they send sisters there that aren't from there...so I say if not the Philippines, then maybe...Portugal or Brazil (somewhere Portuguese speaking) for absolutely no reason whatsoever!

Jamie said...

The South of course! Or Sweden b/c you look awesome in cute hats. And Sweden's cold therefore hats are needed.