Wednesday, October 17, 2007

"When your stomach is empty and your mind is full it's always hard to sleep."

That E.B. White knew what he was talking about in Charlotte's Web. I can't sleep. I'm so tired but I can't sleep.

I thought I would communicate some of the things that have popped out to me recently in application to my life from various forms of entertainment.

From "The Holiday"

Arthur: "In the movies we have leading ladies and we have the best friend, you I can tell are leading lady, but for some reason you're behaving like the best friend."

Iris: "You're so right. You're supposed to be the leading lady of your own life, for *goodness sake."

*Changed from original form

From Death Cab for Cutie, "Someday you will be Loved"

But I know your heart belongs to someone you've yet to met
Someday you will be loved

You'll be loved you'll be loved
Like you never have known

Maybe I need to be more of a leading lady to be loved.

Maybe I just need to get some sleep.

1 comment:

beckee said...

Fruit snacks are pure sugar and, in that sense, they are food for your brain...